Tim Fischell, MD is a physician at the Borgess Heart Institute. Dr. Fischell earned his medical degree in 1981 from Cornell University and completed an internal medicine residency in 1984 at Massachusetts General Hospital. De. Fischell also went onto complete two fellowships at Standford University, one in cardiology in 1986 and the other in interventional cardiology in 1987.
- Fellowship 1987, Interventional Cardiology, Medical Center, Stanford University
- Fellowship 1986, Cardiology, Medical Center, Stanford University
- Residency 1984, Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital
- MD 1981, Medical College, Cornell University
- AB 1978, College Scholar, concentration in Neurobiology/Psychology, Cornell University